Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Harbor Freight Coupons & Deals
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 11:07 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

Identical to HF 3" cut off saws, air die grinders and things like that are available at my local Carquest.. same type of box, just diffrent writing/ logo.. Price is $29.95 where as HF's price is $20 regular price, but there always on sale for $10.. If you look at the Campbell Hausfeld versions, there identical tho some of those have blue rubber grips

Then it can also go into the digital volt meters.. Walmart, Napa carquest all sell those small 7 function volt meters. There all marked China, and HF's price is $4 normally. for all that I wouldn't trust anything but a fluke in a professional situation, these can check continuity, voltage all pretty well.. Best part is, now until 7/4/11 there giving them away FREE. What I have found to do is search HF coupons on google, and there are a few sites that always have coupons, lot of them linked directly from HF's website. 1 of those was 1 of these meters with a $20 purchase... I went to HF to pick up the #5798 geared winch mentioned in my gantry crane thread for $30 anyway, so I took the printed ( directly off HF's website ) coupon and walked out with the free volt meter