Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Harbor Freight Coupons & Deals
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Originally Posted by SuthnCustoms
These guys are lincoln authorised too,so you know your gettin quality and the right ones...they have 2 different panels for the lincoln ranger 8's,make sure you get the one correct for yours...this i mine in the stock look...

Here is the diamond plate look i was talkin about,this is the other type different from mine but i called them and they said they my model in this style,just not on the site for the same price.....

Hers is the side graphics,,,these guys have all the factory stuff for a restore on them,including all the factory warning stickers too....

Hope this is what you are lookin for oldred

I had checked with the local dealer and was told he "might" be able to get them but that Lincoln had discontinued parts such as that for the older machines. I will be matching the color as close as I can and I will order both the front panel and the side decals because mine was accidentally exposed to heavy overspray when a nearby bulldozer was painted.