Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Harbor Freight vehicle dollies?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:46 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

[QUOTE

key point: if you're going to use these dollies, then make sure the casters on the dollies are pointed in the correct direction. If you push/pull on the vehicle and expect the casters to turn then be prepared to replace 'em - they're more likely to break off in that case. It's better once it's moving, but no big directional changes without adjusting the casters first.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what i found -point them before trying to move the vehicle leave the side bars[mine don't have them ] straps , on the skates they are meant to keep the tire on the skate.mine doesn't have them.Mine proved wondeful with smooth cement and a 34 for coupe on them , then i set her 79 lincoln verailles on the skates , That proved out to work good to, if you need commercial skates for anything heavier than these two. DONT BUY HF stuff

HF is where you buy tools you don't or never use much . i've tried alot of their stuff--they know it to, as they are always good about my refund. i keep trying them, but their quality never changes. And it won't!!! thats how they get rich nuff said bob s