Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hard piping air lines ... help (LONG)
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 02:32 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin45
WP...I saved it from your webpage into my computer. I then copied it from my computer into my Gallery. By default it puts Hotrodders watermark onto any pic. I cannot control that. I went back and edited my remark to show that it came from your website. If that is not good enough I will go back and retract anything that I stated in this thread and delete the photos from my gallery. When I originally save it I was surfing your site. After so many months one tends to forget where it came from. I NEVER took credit that it was my design or whatever. It's your call. Tell me what you want me to do and it is done. But I am not going to get into a pissing contest over a thread that talks about airline piping that I never even took credit for.
I think the originator was being very fair and cordial in his request. It sounds like you are taking your computer frustrations out on him and I don't think that's very nice. He originated it - all he wants is his due credit. He could have gotten pissed in the first place, but he didn't. You are the only one suggesting a pissing match.