Hard piping air lines ... help (LONG) - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Garage - Tools
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2004, 07:36 AM

Last journal entry: Feb. 03, 2006 - Bed repair 05
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have no problem with people saving the info and graphics I post on my site...heck, that's why I created them in the first place, to share. But I DO believe that at the very least credit should be given wherever it's due.

If you re-edit the layout graphic it's just going to get very distorted and pixelated. Why don't you just delete your version and resave it from my webpage. You're more than welcome to display a copy in your Gallery, as long as it's original and unedited.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:

WP...I saved it from your webpage into my computer. I then copied it from my computer into my Gallery. By default it puts Hotrodders watermark onto any pic. I cannot control that. I went back and edited my remark to show that it came from your website. If that is not good enough I will go back and retract anything that I stated in this thread and delete the photos from my gallery. When I originally save it I was surfing your site. After so many months one tends to forget where it came from. I NEVER took credit that it was my design or whatever. It's your call. Tell me what you want me to do and it is done. But I am not going to get into a pissing contest over a thread that talks about airline piping that I never even took credit for.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin45
WP...I saved it from your webpage into my computer. I then copied it from my computer into my Gallery. By default it puts Hotrodders watermark onto any pic. I cannot control that. I went back and edited my remark to show that it came from your website. If that is not good enough I will go back and retract anything that I stated in this thread and delete the photos from my gallery. When I originally save it I was surfing your site. After so many months one tends to forget where it came from. I NEVER took credit that it was my design or whatever. It's your call. Tell me what you want me to do and it is done. But I am not going to get into a pissing contest over a thread that talks about airline piping that I never even took credit for.
I think the originator was being very fair and cordial in his request. It sounds like you are taking your computer frustrations out on him and I don't think that's very nice. He originated it - all he wants is his due credit. He could have gotten pissed in the first place, but he didn't. You are the only one suggesting a pissing match.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:43 PM

Last journal entry: Feb. 03, 2006 - Bed repair 05
Last photo:

Agreed...I never accused you of trying to take credit for it, I was simply asking for an acknowledgement of it's origin. You've done so, so I'll consider the matter closed.

However, just for future reference: I also save tidbits of info from various websites to my computer, usually in the form of text files. Just so I'll remember where I got the info, though, I also always copy and paste the URL where the info was obtained. That way, should I ever have a need to use it for anything other than my own use, I can either contact the author for permission or at least post a link to the original webpage from which it was obtained. Just a helpful suggestion...take it FWIW.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:23 PM
www.TOOLandFAB.com

Last journal entry: 1UZFE (Lexus V8) swap into 1993 4Runner
Last photo:

wp442 - great writeup on the compressor and piping info. Chock full of goodies!!!

Recent Garage - Tools posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.