Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - has any one used pvs pipes for air supply
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
You keep picking at me and trying to start something for whatever reason but I worked with air lines for many years and I know what can happen whether you are smart enough to see it or not. If someone wants to disagree with the PVC safety issue and discuss it then fine but if you have a personal vendetta against me for some reason you are perfectly welcome to take it to a PM but leave your childish attitude out of what could be a serious safety issue!

Get real Oldred... If I had something against you... You would be the first to know it.... And I wouldn't do it in front of anyone... Now calling me childish.. That's a Act against me.... I think I have every right to say what does work in what doesn't also... I said: ''IT ISN'T SAFE''... Didn't you see that...

As far as the winning against you comment..I have learn in the pass that a lot of times it only your way.... Are is that your way of showing you have something against me???

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 08-31-2011 at 11:12 AM.