Hot Rod Forum banner

Has anyone heard of toolsmith?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bigdog7373 
#1 ·
Well my pneumatic impact died today so i figured this is the perfect time to grab a cordless impact:thumbup: I'm searching around and came accross the site called toolsmithonline.com. The prices are great but I've never heard of it before and can't find any reviews. Here's the link to what i'm looking at http://www.toolsmithonline.com/products/Kawasaki™-18V-Impact-Driver.html

#6 ·
Alright, I just put in an order for the kawasaki impact. Supposedly 100ft lbs, but I'll check the truth behind that. It even comes with the 1/4 to 1/2" adapter, case, charger and battery and all for $41 plus $12 shipping. I'll post an update when i get it.
Oh and there's 2 more cordless impacts on there, one with 200ft lbs and another with i think 250lbs. So if it ends up being good quality I'll let you all know in case anyone else is interested in picking one up.

#7 ·
Thought i'd do an update. I got the tool a few weeks ago. Fast shipping! It's actually a nice quality feeling/looking tool. Works very well, hold charge for a while too. Runs lug nuts off with ease! I think it came to $52 shipped. It definitely puts out the claimed 100 ft lbs. So far i am very happy with it. It came with the battery, charger, and 1/2" adapter. Definitely something to consider if you need a good cheap cordless impact for the car or track or whatever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.