Hot Rod Forum banner

Has anyone tried the seats from

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  PRO 48 fleetline 
#1 ·
Jegs or Summit? Such as these?
seats

Or these?

seats

If so are they comfortable? Would they fit in an S10 Ext Cab with a 10 pt. cage?

#2 ·
I just put the APC one in my 92 Sonoma x-cab. I had to build my own brackets as there are no bolt in available. I used the factory and adapted it to the seat. I pulled the slider that came with the seat off. I am 6'1" tall at 270 and it is right comfortable. Sits too high right now but I will make custom brackets to lower the seat when the weather dries up.

It should clear the roll bar. I removed my console to allow me to be able to adjust the seat back knob. It was pushed into the console and the other side was too hard to turn. Once the console was gone, it adjusts easy from either side.

BTW, I saw some of these in a rice burner and sat in it. I liked it so I made wifey buy me one for christmas.

#3 ·
Do the Summit seat never been a fan of apc's seats the summit one if your looking for a reasonable seat is real similiar and really nice pretty comfy and one thing i noticed is pretty wide in the but area should work reall nice in the s-10 plus there in the black vinyl witch looks really alot like leather and seems to be a quality peice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.