Hot Rod Forum banner

Has anyone used these kind of exhaust clamps?

7K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  big bad 390 fe 
#1 ·
#6 ·
123pugsy said:
I would only need 4 at 100 bucks each. Ouch.
If he ever gets the 3'' size and if they are the same price.
That's a hundred US - then add duties plus "International" shipping (at least we are close to par - today, anyhow :pain: )

If Juliano's is at Burlington this weekend (usually has at least a small booth), I'll take a hands on look

#7 ·
Irelands child said:
That's a hundred US - then add duties plus "International" shipping (at least we are close to par - today, anyhow :pain: )

If Juliano's is at Burlington this weekend (usually has at least a small booth), I'll take a hands on look

Ya, we really get juiced up here. It cost 60 bucks shipping on a $200 item I just ordered.
They will ask for about $70 for brokerage and duty and tax when they get to my door.... :pain:

#9 ·
Update on clamps

I have the car over at Stainless Works getting the exhaust fabricated using the ProClamp. The location you see in the photo is not the planned locations but you can get an idea.

Also they made two custom mufflers for the car with one passage straight through and the other chambered. Cutouts in front of the muffler to select which exhaust section to go through.

Will post more photos when I get them....

#11 ·
go to the plumbing shop

Buy the parts and build your own they make a rod the will weld steel to irion if thats the case. The rod is Cronotron I had some in the 70's and I fixed motor blocks with cracks and chevy 3 speeds trannys that broke at the local race track. its a great welding rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.