Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Headers fabbing
Thread: Headers fabbing
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 06:32 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Auto Terms and Definitions Used in Modern Engine T... Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally posted by 78 monte
TurboS10,cool glad to hear its gonna work well.I was kinna concerned being as I was gonna hack huggers which are suposed to be less performancy than long tubes.I was wondering if I was gonna kill all performance by cutting them up.
I'm a cheap@ss too,I hear ya.
blown volvo,thats one bad *** car.
I may stick a tunnel ram on mine eventually just for the looks alone as my motor sits leval with the fenders.I'm thinkin a big ol honkin tunnel ram will draw some attention.Either that or three dueces.Gotta have some kinna cool induction,my Edelbrock performer seems to be lacking just a lil uniqueness.
I would definately not suggest the hack job for the 100% best performance. The block huggers are small tubes and with a hot engine that is too small. But, it will definately work just fine untill you can afford to do something nicer......hell might work well enough you dont want to change. At least with that approach you are not paying a lot, so it is not too big a deal to change it.

Chris