Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Heating a cinderblock garage
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 05:27 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Workingclass.....I'm been on my own for about 15 years now. Doing ok along with my wife working. Its just the 2 of us now and the house and cars are finally paid off. Here is my web site

As far as the insurance goes, thats possible, but never checked. My agent told me since I work at home in the shop, the building is covered but NONE of my tools or contents sense i'm "not in code compliance". I've talked to the city and they have NO problem with me working BY MYSELF in my shop but the insurance guys still say no. Oh well. I"m very careful and have it alarmed and monitored too. I live in a fairly high crime area of Phoenix. Didn't use to be this way but......oh well.

I put on a 1 1/2 ton AC last year. Just too darn hot in the summer months. The evap just won't cut it when the temp is 110 and humidity is over 30 percent. Had to build a custom 3 filter return so I can run the really good filters and not plug them too fast. I just vacuum them out when they get bad enough. Does a super job of filtering the air too if I just run the fan.

Mark