Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - heavy duty sewing machine or industrial?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 01:57 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

pictures

finally i was able to upload some pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocug
[IMG]hi everyone, was hoping to get some help from you. I am not a pro sewing but have made a few dresses, pants, shirts for my daughter and myself, at the moment making dora's backpacks for my daughter's birthday party to give out as favors. My singer facilita intelligent 974 is not liking the layers of fleece. I went to see a few heavy duty machines, Bernini mechanic and elna and even tho I saw wonders with the fleece I am afraid when I try making something else of other material like denim or... idk... I like trying new stuff... it won't handle it. so I was thinking maybe a consew straight stitch or a used pffaff (cause I have seen the prices of the pffaf.. expensive). any suggestions? I would just like to have something that will work with any type of fabric and won't brake or give me a hard time... my husband said yes... so before he changes his mind I'd like to find THE ONE! thank you for all your help. I will post some of the stuff I made for home... If I find out how
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5201.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	65389   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5202.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	65390   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5203.JPG
Views:	59