Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hello
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 01:11 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hello

Well hello people...Jeremy is my name..Iam a newbie to fixing up cars...But i have some common since...Iam 28 and been married man for 11 years..And have a 7 yr old son who likes cars too.I have a 79 mustang..The motor and block is the old school 302 boss...I didnt know that when i bought the car...Till i took the old tranny out and replaced it with a C4..My farther helped me out with installing...He (was watching and instruction )he said i should look at the head while the exhoust was cut..So we took the header off and there was roundest exhoust ports i had ever seen..I didnt know what i was looking at really till he explained it to me..So i got lucky and the car cost me 700 bucks....

The motor as of now..Has a 850 eldbrock carb and the eldbrock alliumn intake..I dont know what cams are in the motor.But the valve springs are double springs..This motor has not got one oil leak and has a mild loap..Also it has the old cheery bomb exhoust..Its a loud mother..

The body of the car has one dent on the drivers side..And the car is so light that i cant get any traction and this is my reason for joining ATM..Iam sure there will be more later on..

Buddy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oct19351.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	373