Hot Rod Forum banner

Hello Old and Newbies!

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Gearhead forever 
#1 ·
Hey Guys its been a long while since i have posted in here. According to the records indicated its been since July of 2005 .. Well I just may have a chance to bee bop in and out a little more.. Lots of things have been goin on , First off... IM A FREEEEEE WOMAN !!! WHOOWHOOO .... yup you heard me .. the greasewhore has been turned out and on the loose!AND I started my own business! I am now the proud owner of RacewayShipping. I have opened up a horse transport company that ships horses to and from Racetracks all over North America. I still have my car .. my 72 monte is still in the garage and almost completed. I just have to find a good body man to finish up and paint .. Please drop me a line. Winter is almost over and there are tonnes of swap meets and car shows comin our way .. Gawed I cant Wait!!!
take care guys

Pup

#3 ·
I know the feeling, I retired last September and thought I'd have lots of time to work on the car but got waaaay too busy with other stuff. Thought I'd be "free" to do what I wanted, but lo and behold that just wasn't the case.

#6 ·
Wish I could say the same. I've been spending too much time on the puter and not enough time working on stuff. Last weekend was fairly nice so I did get a starter put in one of my cars, and weekend before managed to change oil. Can't wait for spring. Welcome back and good luck with the new business.

#8 ·
hey Dutch ... naaa not too many garage duels.. come on now .. Im the Head Greasewhore here!!!! naa .. i would have just rather worked my business on my own ..... dealt with my cars the way i see fit.. and live my life without the hassles of who is drinkin whos beer and the hays! dont touch anything outta my tool box..........But as i am finding out... Love is grand!! Divorce,..... 100,000 grand!

A hell im 40 and lovin it!!!

Grease On Boys!

Pup

#11 ·
Man o Man Kev.... i cant believe you guys even remember me !! its been so long! dont worry i will be back more and more as time goes on and I start getting my time to myself... AHHH life is good!
Horses are all racing well ........ rods are still idleing...... doesnt get much better than that!

How's things with everyone here??????

whats new?
whats old?
what shouldnt we talk about?
beer still cold?
I can go on !!!! but .. naaaaa that estrogen level would kill you boys!

Pup

#12 ·
Hey BBB Bring them all on Sista!!!!!!! GAWED Babe its been soooo long I remember when you were still teaching me typing skills!! LMAO ! But on a more serious note... yea iIhave been doing some reading and ...yuppers... looks like to me that these boys need a fine tuning... and few on the O.L.F. rack wouldnt hurt either!!!!!!

Pup

#14 ·
Two of the Best dang greasewhores to grace this board have resurfaced!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

How ya been Mel?? See the bronco is getting ready to go to a party! Congrats!!!

CLP- Congrats on your "release"! When you say "free woman"..did you charge before?? LOL!! Just kidding! Joke was too good to pass up!

COngrats on both of your returns. Now all we need is 4 Jaw and Chick, and life is almost back to normal...

#17 ·
Aww thanks special .............. its good to be back ... looks like alot of the old boys are still around....

Nice to see the new old faces..... Specially great to see BBB still around thought i was comin back to tackle ya's on my own !!!!

Pup

#21 ·
Hey Gear... My car is finally done! i pick her up today ! whoowhooo !!!!!All is well .. and you and I are gonna have go and rattle a few at some cruise nights...... your close enough!! come out .. have some fun ...

Yup its sure good to be back ! SINGLE!! did anyone here that??? I said SINGLE!!!! he he he

anywho...... nice chatting gear...

pup

#22 ·
chevyluvnpuppy said:
Hey Gear... My car is finally done! i pick her up today ! whoowhooo !!!!!All is well .. and you and I are gonna have go and rattle a few at some cruise nights...... your close enough!! come out .. have some fun ...

Yup its sure good to be back ! SINGLE!! did anyone here that??? I said SINGLE!!!! he he he

anywho...... nice chatting gear...

pup
Now that sounds like it could be big fun....I mean trouble!!! Hmmmmm, married guy hanging out with a freshly un-married lady? Oh my, oh my....Lol

I'm sure m'lady would be a little uncomfy with that....

Please be sure to post pics of your Monte when you can, we'd love to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.