Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - help with '66 Chevy truck! i know this one's boring
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 08:00 AM
American Madd Man

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

When Hot Rod It's in trouble, I am not slow, it's hip hip hip and away I go.
Most of the older Chevs have the same rust spots. It is obvious because you see so many repair panels in the truck rags. Wheel wells, door sills/rockers, and cab corners seem to be the worst. The up side is thst there are about 6-10 places that you can get parts for these rigs. Chevy Duty, The Truck Shop, Golden State Pick Ups to name a few.(I'm not real happy how the last one does business. They got big and forget things) If you need some contacts, I can e-mail you a list from home later on. The drive train in that truck is so standard it isn't funny. I never really concern myself with the bed, after all, its a TRUCK. It was a truck before it was a hot rod or cruiser. Other than that, it's a 66, so you will have everything that goes with that. Ball joints, wheel bearings, drips, leaks, dents, etc. Fora driver and the price is right, it would interest me. But, Madd luvs trucks. So does my Jack Russel, Ruby.
Keep us in the loop

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: Madd Syntst ]</p>