Thread: Help with HP
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Gary View Post
Dave.My question is while your in there,why not a cam swap that you think is too small anyways??.Your waiting for the heads so in the mean time maybe you could come up with the money for a cam and kit.

I do agree totally with you on a 10.3 SCR being no problem with those heads.Sounds like the potential of a real good smart build driver.

Wanted to say with us nothing gets put on anything out of the box without being totally checked out.That doesn't matter who's brand name it is.
That was my original intention actually, but with more cam comes more converter comes more gear and so on and so on lol....
So I'm trying to "use my head" for a change and not turn it into a bigger project then it needs to be, which is a huge undertaking for me lol. Everything on the car is new from motor to trans to rear, I was hoping to see 375-400hp with the head, intake and Carb swap. IF...and its a big IF, I'm in that ball park then i will run it this summer and be happy.......the car isn't as heavy as most of the ones I drive, this one's actually been on a scale and comes in at 3270# without my giant *** in it. So 400hp, an overdrive, and big sticky tires and an actual suspension I can turn corners with sounds like lots of fun.