Hot Rod Forum banner

Help!!!! I need a 68-72 GM A-body front roof section

960 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bad68cutlass 
#1 · (Edited)
i need a 68-72 gm a-body roof section, the portion i need is both a-pillars to aprox. 8 inces back from the windshield. i dont need the bottom cowl that connects to the dash and i need a section that is not rusted badly like mine is. the windshield channel needs to be in supurb shape as i can fit my hand between the roor and inner structure :eek: ....that should give you the magnitude of my nightmare. i know im asking a miracle here but someone close to my location has to have one for cheap...this is the major piece of the puzzle to get this car back on the road. i am in simi valley,california....if you have what i might need at a resonable price then email me through this site or at bad68cutlass@yahoo.com

#5 ·
not willing to travel...

i need something closer....and as for replacing the entire roof it is not needed,and except for the front section the roof is in excellent shape all things considered. i know there are tons of 68-72 a-bodies out there....just got to find one a little closer to home. i am in southern california, if anyone has a solid no b.s. location or the number of someone that has what i need please email me.....i need to get this thing done before "hot august nights" this year cause next month aint looking like its gonna happen :( ....im almost there...just gotta fit the pieces together and the roof is one of the major hurdles right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.