Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Help id chevy block
View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 PM
dodgeboy12008 dodgeboy12008 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: illinois
Posts: 11
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Help id chevy block

I have a chevy 350 block that I need to get a gasket set for, but, I dont know which one I need. I have seen two different sets, one for up to 80 and one for 81-85. The block, I was told, is a gm goodwrench block. It has a suffix of vl. Can anyone help with what year this block is or what the difference in gasket sets are? Thank you.
Reply With Quote