Hot Rod Forum banner

Help me decide on color and wheels please!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Valkyrie5.7 
#1 ·
The body work is nearly complete on my 48 chevy 2 door sedan. All stock trim and emblems will be used on the car. At first I wanted to go with black paint and stick to the resto-rod style with either california smoothies and wide whites or black steelies with chrome dog dish style caps and wide whites. Now I am kind of second guessing the style on this car and am thinking about doing a mild custom color with some modern looking larger diameter wheels. Here is a picture of almost exactly how mine was going to look. Any suggestions guys? Thanks!

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/classifieds/images/2562798.jpg

#3 ·
I really do like that car also, it is just a huge decision and everything has to work together for the style. No other cars like mine in this area that I have seen. I really do like the stockish sublte look but then lowered with a nice stance and a v8.

#8 ·
Decide

lt1tyrell said:
anybody have any other ideas for styles or pics of 46-8 sedans? I will post some pics soon of where mine is at.
One thing no one here can do is give you a color or what kind of wheels you are going to like. We can show you pictures of cars we like or how we like them, but will you.

Give us a look, a color a style then we can give you more ideas than you can handle.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.