Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Help with orange peel
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 AM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothale View Post
If you don't have enough light you can't see what is happening when you are spraying. I used to hold a trouble light in one hand and the gun in the other, probably not a good idea spraying something flamable but back then we rode with out helmets, no seat belt in the truck, and drank water from a hose !
sounds like were from the same neighbor hood
Ive got tons of lighting Im thinking its the cheapo primer because I went&shot a panel with

3 good coats of high build primer&gun set up the same&no orange peel.Im thinking Im notbgonna shoot anything but bc/cc anylonger.When I shoot bc/cc I seem to come out fime but everytime I shoot ss theres issues...is ss really more prone to orange peel?Ive heard mixed feelings about this.When I was a kid my grand daddy use to use lacquers&he had a lot of stuff in shows...here's one Sorry its a b&w

And here he is I inspire to be just like him..never gave me nothing. Even when I was a kid&I wanted a buck for some candy I had to work for it taught me a lot without him Wouldn't have had noone teach me how to be a man my mom described him as a sawed off s.o.b. anyways getting off the subject when he pops In ny head I tend to. ramble ramble on

pop&his buddy Ralph&some other fella they were in a m.c c together pop is the one on the right&Ralph is the big fella.I meet him once but he's supposed to be. a monster when ot comes to making things go fast....man am I off the subject.Sorry anyways Any more answers to my questions are appreciated