Oh, they also told me it didn't need to be reduced either. Then, I got a smarter guy on the phone and he said to just add paint thinner until it sprayed reasonably. As noted earlier....4:1:3 was what I had to do. It sprayed as if it was a wall-texturer until I hit 4:1:3.
I also tried pressure ranges from 10-60, and it wasn't until I hit 3 parts reducer that it worked. It was a mess until then.
Then, once we got it spraying....it went on very nicely and it sands great--leaved a nice finish once you get it prepped. I went 320, second coat of primer, then 400/600.
I'll put color down in two days....Wandabase. We'll see how it goes.