Help with V8 Beetle website - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2009, 12:30 PM
V8 Beetle & Hovercrafts

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Help with V8 Beetle website

Hello Everyone:

I don't believe this is against the rules because I'm not trying to sell any thing or advertise, but if it is feel free to delete this post

Like lots of others, extra money for our V8 convertible beetle project has been a bit hard to come by this year. Luckily I have recently got another side job as a webmaster and doing some search engine optimization, and Iíll be getting more overtime at work. So after we get through with all this Christmas stuff hopefully progress on the bug will pick back up.

But with all the website work Iíve been doing I got in the mood to revamp my beetle project site. I am always getting TONS of emails from people with questions about building a V8 bug and Iíll answer their questions the best I can and point them towards the forums I read and others project journals, etcÖ.

Before I would just post new pictures in the appropriate category on my site, but I thought Iíd try to make the site a little more helpful to someone who might also want to build a V8 bug.

Iíve renamed the site the V8 VW Beetle Resource, and plan to make it a place where someone could find all the info theyíd ever want to know on building a V8 bug. Not just our project, but links to part suppliers, forums, groups, clubs, build journals, pictures etc. I was just hopping that some of you might be able to add to my lists of links, pictures, etc. And those of you with build journals or websites would give me permission to link to you journal or site. Iím not looking to advertise for anyone, just trying to point people in the write direction for parts and such, save them a buck or two, and save them a headache for crappy parts etcÖ.

So if you have time take a look at my site:
www.zbcreations.com/index3.html

if anyone has any suggestions, comments, pictures, ideas, links, etc please let me know. You can post them here of if youíd like feel free to send me an email at zbhover@yahoo.com

My site already gets lots of traffic, but Iíve done some more SEO work on it so it should be doing better in the search engines, hopefully Iíll be able to point some more V8 Beetle people towards the forums also?

Thanks for your help, and hopefully Iíll be posting more pictures of progress soon!!!

Hope you all had a GREAT Christmas!

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.