Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Helped a young guy out last night.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightning View Post
............I had some 93 firebird wheels and tires listed online.I am cleaning up my shop and did not need them.So for a quick sale I listed them for 75$.
A guy emailed me and offered 40$.I said I would take 50$
Then he ask me to meet him half way to pick them up (about a half hour drive)
I was thinking to my self,heck no he is getting a great deal and now he wants me drive.
Well before I responded,my wife text me from work and said we needed to pick up her new glasses (in his town,we live in a small town)
So, I did email the guy and told him I could bring them with us.He ask if I could bring them to his work,Dairy Queen.I said yes.
As my wife and I were driving,I told my wife if this is a good hard working kid and has good grades in college.I will just give him the wheels and tires.
I show up at DQ and three young guys were busting there butts to get orders out.
He came out from behind the counter and I ask him what his major is in and what his grades were.He told me engineering and so far I have A,s sir.(that is right he said sir)

I told him he did not owe me anything.He said ,I have money ,and i told him to help someone else out sometime.
He later sent me a text saying that he had been praying from some wheels and tires and what that meant to him............I feel great.God is awesome!

(sorry if I mispelled anything,I do not see the spell check when I posted?)

Great deal..

This is something he won't never forget.. And you sure made a diffence in his life... What a great thing to do for someone.. The feeling YOU walked away with is worth more then the $50.00 you was wanting for them..