Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hemi looking valve covers, that bolt on to a small block Chevy
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:51 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey Center and Mikey you started jumping up my rear the day I showed up. I post only what I know and have personal expirence.

like that Desoto cam cores are very hard to come by.

Center YOU blasted away,

BTW Thanks, you sold a motor for my buddy, after the guy called YOUR go to man...that had everything in stock Bob Walker. PS there is a want add on his website for another Desoto cam core right now... Leaves less than 25 complete core hemi engines now...and 4 complete rebuilt Marine units...plus the spares I have for Firepower, my boats name... These are all owned not customers stuff... These are the 50s motors not counting my aftermarket aluminum 426 style stuff... ...

Hard to "like" a guy that is wrong, then blasts away at me...for telling the guy his cam core is valuable......(some do this to try to get parts cheap)......and continus to blast away right here in this thread.

Plus Mikey & Centerline you both "missed" the reason I took the picture of my Chris Crafts' 426 inch stroked hilborn injected motor... The extremely rare M&S covers....(I have been offered 2 sets of polished Donovans for them)..very unlikely you or he will ever see another set......

You guys ganged up and blasted, for me taking up for Jessie Bigs, one of the nicest guys on the planet, real class act there guys... I will do it any time some clown is trying to lie his butt off and trash someone I know. Gee someone posts a PM and YOU guys blast away at me...

I can and will prove anything I say or post... Some people seemed to not like the fact that I am able to do it. .... I ask questions to see if any new technology has popped up. I will post how I do stuff, if asked. Most people, including you Centerline, will probably never work on one of these type engines or their components.

I just got back from talking to a UMD sports team, explained this election, that is 45-50 votes plus their girlfriends...for one particular guy...plus whomever they tell and talk to this weekend...So try using your influence to make a difference, not protect your turf, on some internet bulletin board, for a change..

As to poochies, my English bulldog recycles cans and blue towels. Money wise I have more tied up in that lazy mutt, than most of my hemi motors..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hotrod1 001_016LEM.JPG.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	33738   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotrod1 002_017LEM.JPG.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	33739   Click image for larger version

Name:	hotrod1 003_018LEM.JPG.JPG
Views:	88