Here's your sign.... - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2003, 01:47 AM
Kenneth Howard hates you...

Last journal entry: door pics smaller
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Here's your sign....

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a NOBR>U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol' stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See, if he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm delivering a bridge... here's your sign."

I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes ago. Here's your sign."

Anybody you know need a sign today?

The next time someone says something stupid ask them where their sign is.

I watched a thing on Comedy Central that had Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy, plus a couple of others do a skit on this.
I am still laughing at what Larry the Cable Guys said....
My grandmother was 104 yrs old when she died. The day of her funeral I went to the florist to get flowers for her and the guy behind the counter asks " these for your grandmother?" Yup...she was 104 when she died. "104? Wow, how'd she die?"
Uh....she wrecked her Harley at bike week in Daytona...here's your sign!

Later,
WEIMER

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2003, 01:56 AM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

I agree!!!
Old 11-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Old Salt

Last photo:

Wiemer,
We could use that to answer some of the questions asked on the board, like the ones already in the knowledge bank. Maybe even make a smilie with a big "S".
Dutch
Old 11-26-2003, 02:18 AM

Last photo:

I'm going to have to use this. I like it. I'll probably get into trouble for it but all well....lol.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:24 AM
Kenneth Howard hates me...

Last journal entry: Engine mock up
Last photo:

Around these parts i would have to order sign on a roll like paper towel, and would go through 2 rolls a day!!! Funny stuff......

C
Old 11-26-2003, 06:35 AM
a.k.a. Rusty Shackelford

Last journal entry: Another one
Last photo:

Hey Weimer that show on Comedy Central was the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. That was one of the funniest movies I have ever watched. My favorite line came from Larry the Cable Guy. He was talking about women he had dated and he said something to this effect:

I dated this one gal who had one boob bigger than the other. She got into a wet T-shirt contest and took first and third place.

Old 11-26-2003, 06:39 AM
STUPID is as STUPID does...

Last wiki edit: Crankshaft Coalition Wiki Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

The "Here's your sign" Skit's are from Bill Engval... VERY funny stuff. If you see his first CD pick it up... It's well worth it.
Most of his comedy is family oriented and it ALL applies in my household... It's not very often we go through a whole day without using the "here's your sign" line at least once... The I.G. Joe's skit is good also.
Mark

If you watched any of the Foxworthy shows on TV Bill was on the show. He worked on the loading docks.
Old 11-26-2003, 06:46 AM
A Half Crippled Old SOB....

Last wiki edit: GM RPO build codes Last photo:
Location: Cahokia,IL..... Donate Blood Products & Sign your DONORS CARD
Wiki Edits: 5

I need to place an order please

damn I would go through a box of these everyday JUST AT HOME. Some of the crap that comes outta my wifes mom just amazes me, and dont ask cause theres toooooooo many to list. I'm surprized I havent had to have my neck fused from the daily shaking of my head when the wife speaks, God love her....joe
Old 11-26-2003, 08:39 AM
One of these days...soon

Last photo:

I agree there are a lot of really stupid people out there.

When kids leave high school with a diploma or not, they should receive a card to to show the clerk at the T-shirt store indicating what level of stupidity should be on there shirt, the world would be a much easier place to live for all.

I hate to admit it but we all would need a temporarily stupid shirt for those Brain laps times.

Ahh Duhh, thanks for the spell checker Jon, it makes it easy to hide which sigh is on my shirt.

406chevelle
Old 11-26-2003, 10:29 AM
Distracted by shiny objects

Last photo:

Remember the t-shirts that were popular in the late '70's? I'M WITH STUPID --> and STUPID'S WITH ME-->.
Maybe they should resurrect them. What do you think?

Chickie.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:40 AM

Last photo:

Re: Here's your sign....

Quote:
Originally posted by Weimer
Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid."

I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried.

Later,
WEIMER
where was your sign? j/k

Aaron
Old 11-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:

Oh yeah....well, none of you was carrying a piece of aluminum and caught the corner on a corner around the shop and had the piece come back and break your nose!!!!
Where's my banner...I mean my sign?
It's black and blue and I can't scratch it, pick it or blow it...
and Everything smells like "just got hit in the nose"!
Marlon Brando broke his nose backstage while doing a theatrical production of "a streetcar named desire"!
He liked it.
I like my new nose too...I think it makes me better looking.
Women smile at me,babies giggle,mearly festive men look at me funny,my car is running better....
I least I got to straighten it a little from when the karate instructor broke it.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:08 PM

Last photo:

lmao
Old 11-27-2003, 07:53 AM
Be the MIRACLE!

Last journal entry: Running boards (part DUEX)
Last photo:

That would give new meaning when a person would try the come on line,"What's your (astrological) sign?"

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.