hey check it out 88 z71 350 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 03:04 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

hey check it out 88 z71 350

hello people my name is Carl and i have a 88 Chevy z71 350 i changed it from a throttle body to a perfomer intake with old style dist,with a 600 edelbrock,it has flat tops,a cam , headers and has been totally rebuilt. my truck is lifted and sits on 35 15.50 x15 super swamper tsl sx tires. Ive built it from the ground up. it started out as my daily driver when i was younger but now im fixing it up for my son.i have put alot of blood sweat and tears into this truck and it means the world to me, we have had our ups and downs but i will never sell it. Ive been working on it off and on for a long time,it came from GA and was a old farmers work truck.i was 17 when i first got it and now im 26. my son is only 5 but he loves to sit on my lap and steer it in the woods.this truck is something that we love and is like a father and son thing.so i look forward to sharing our truck and story's with all of you. plus i have alot of questions! lol

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Body and exterior tips Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Welcome to the site carl henderson. Sounds like you and your son and that truck have all bonded!

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.