Hey guys! - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2007, 07:51 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Hey guys!

Hey guys... i found this place awhile ago, but never register because I got busy with life. Well racing season is over and I have more free time to browse and learn!

I am a married mother of 2. I live in Colorado and Drag Race at Bandimere Speedway. Before the 07 season, I sold my import to buy some muscle to race. In the mean time I have been racing my slower family car, my Chevy Corsica! haha! 2007 I ran 3 classes and placed in 2 of them. I place 3rd in sport compact for the season over all out of about 150ish cars, as well as place a horrible 8th in my trophy class out of 100... This is my first full registered season!

My daily, like i said is a Corsica. Stock was a 3100 sfi, but i did a full 3400 swap in it. A true cold air intake and a FFP UDP. Also a full 2.5 inch Maganflow, "WIDE OPEN" exhaust. Stock I was running a 18.3... after the swap and light mods I am now a 16.6 best so far. Keep in mind i am at 5800Ft elevation!!! I dont plan on moddng my daily to much more, as I said.. I am on the prowl for some muscle!!!

I have been asked to race a Sb 11 second vega in King Street that belongs to a local racer. This car was on pinks..

I have done my ow bodywork and paint, love to work on cars and drag racing.. Ialso do some web site help and marketing for Bandimere Speedway, as well as videos for Corvette Connection...

So that is me!! I know some of us got off on the wrong foot... but if you really got to know me.. you would know I am as sweet as can be...

I do have some pet peeves and my biggest is respect eachother!!

Anyways.. feel free to ask anything...

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Welcome to Hotrodders.....if you get started on the wrong foot...just back up and start over again...works for me!
Old 11-13-2007, 08:05 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Welcome to HR.com.

I think its important for you to know that you're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes when it comes to your rustolium paint thread. You and Ryan (Styluss) are obviously friends. You're located within blocks of one another and post on each other's my space blogs. Given this information its pretty easy to see that your main purpose so far has been to further Ryan's thread on the same subject.

Your main pet peeve may be respect, however around here that's something you have to earn. It's my guess that you're going to have to earn a bunch of it back, given the underlying reason for your initial thread.

Last edited by Centerline; 11-13-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Viva la Migra!!

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
Welcome to HR.com.

Your main pet peeve may be respect, however around here that's something you have to earn. It's my guess that you're going to have to earn a bunch of it back, given the underlying reason for your initial thread.
second.
oh , and to quote my father " that's a big 10-4 "

word..........
Old 11-13-2007, 08:20 PM

YOU DO NOT COME INTO MY THREAD BASHING LIKE THAT! ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS TRYING TO JUST INTRODUCE MYSELF AND NOTHING IN HERE ABOUT THAT THREAD! KEEP IT TO THAT THREAD!

2.. i never tried to pull any wool over anyones eyes!! So before you go pointing fingers maybe you should check yourself!

3.. I will not come here and be treated like a dog until "I earn respect" that is ridiculous!

You dont like me, then dont reply to me.. end of story!

I just seen you are a mod, and you talk to others like this. Man.. I was really going to try this place. I have been reading thru stuff all day... some good info in this forum.. but it does no one any good if it is ok for the mods to treat others like this.....

I have never seen him post anything on my myspace blog... that kinda funny... i also never said if we were or went friends!!! i like how you try to make it out to be some big conspiracy.. that makes for good entertainment!

Now stop...

Last edited by Jene; 11-13-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:30 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jene
YOU DO NOT COME INTO MY THREAD BASHING LIKE THAT! ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS TRYING TO JUST INTRODUCE MYSELF AND NOTHING IN HERE ABOUT THAT THREAD! KEEP IT TO THAT THREAD!......
Yea, right. Funny that your just now introducing yourself when your first 10 posts we in the same thread in the Body/Exterior forum.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
Yea, right. Funny that your just now introducing yourself when your first 10 posts we in the same thread in the Body/Exterior forum.
Thats funny.. what does that have to do with anything.. So I just now got to doing this.. so what??? Your not making any sense or points.. so just stop!

I also think it is funny that you feel you need to spy on people and their myspace.. are you that worried about me that you have to search me on myspace??? because that is the only way you would have known i had one... hahahaha
Old 11-13-2007, 08:44 PM

Your a mod.. can you clean this crap out of here? There is not need for it!! No need to degrade "noobs". I know it may make you feel better about yourself... But it is not right to ruin a perfectly good thread!!

Last edited by Jene; 11-13-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 PM

Last photo:

You Rock

Don't let some of these turkeys bother you Most of them are super cool By the way I saw your my space ? ... super cool. Most of the people on this site have allot of really good info on what you what to know or are looking for . & best of luck

Last edited by Snick; 11-13-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snick
Don't let some of these turkeys bother you Most of them are super cool By the way I saw your my space ? ... super cool. Most of the people on this site have allot of really good info on what you what to know or are looking for . & best of luck
Thanks!! I will def be reading up on info on here.. some of it seems like good stuff...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.