Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - HF New 20% Off Coupon Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:03 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
I can see things are a little different in the store's in Tennessee...

These coupons CAN be used on general sale items as long as no other coupon is required. Look at the exceptions list on the coupons, it lists several DIFFERENT sale exceptions it does not simply exclude sale items in general. If it did exclude all sale items it would simply say it could not be used for sale items instead of listing specific different sales. On another forum I visit sometimes those guys use the Coupons on sale items all the time and no one ever complains about having problems with them, if you have problems at your local store then you need to complain to them but the other guys here can, and should, use these things when items are on sale.

In fact I used one on that grinder (which was on sale) I mentioned and I have used them on a bunch of other items at stores both in Tenn and Lexington KY and never has there been any problem. I never buy anything unless it is on sale so if the coupons could not be used I would never have been able to use one at all.