Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - HF New 20% Off Coupon Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
Then why tell these guys the coupons are not supposed to be used for sale items and possibly cause someone to miss out? Until recently the only sale exceptions were when other coupons were required and in fact they never specifically excluded sale items they only excluded combining the % off coupons with any other coupon which was sometimes required to get the sale price on those items, that then did cause those items to be excluded. All other sale items were honored even on the large direct to store items like that lathe I mentioned which was on sale at the time. These coupons can still be used for some large items at substantial savings that can easily exceed fifty dollars or more and when combined with a sale price this can amount to some real bargains, in my case I saved over $640 with one coupon and that was on an item already at a substantial sale discount so this kind of info can be important to some folks!

Well let's back up to this post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
It has a lot to do with the person checking you out too... They usually don't follow the rules here..

What I was trying to say here is, The guy are girl at the front check out, Doesn't really know the rules.. And sometimes make up their own.. (Like a lot of other place's).. You go one day they tell you one thing, You go the next and they tell you different.. NO ONE EVER FOLLOW'S THE RIGHT RULE.. try it, You might just see what I mean..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
But your not suppose to use it on sale items..
Then I guess here I should have said.. THIS WAS A QUOTE !!!! from one of the ones that check you out, That make their own rules... Now do you get it...

I guess some just take me the wrong way sometimes.. I did say a few year back on here, I'm a lot better at BUILDING CARS, THEN THIS COMPUTER *******...

SORRY for any confusion I may have caused someone here.. I guess I'll try writing it better next time..