Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - HF New 20% Off Coupon Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
If a counter person does not agree then a floor manager is usually around to clear things up. Knowing the rules and pointing them out is usually all that is required if you are right since the floor manager almost always knows the policy, the store has serious problems if he/she don't! Like I said these % off coupons can amount to substantial savings so letting people know they can use them could save someone some money.

I have to use your QUOTE on this one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
Not quite true,

If you do have good manager's, IN TENNESSEE !!!! That's wonderful.. But the next time your IN Louisiana.. Give me a call, I will be glade to bring you to a few stores here.. And we will spend a little time with the Manager's.. Then you May UNDERSTAND a little better, Here in La.. The people that should be Manger's are on job's that pay you to be a manager.. If you don't believe me.. Ask a few from La.. they will let you know what I'm getting at.. We have jobs here that pay very very good.. And being a manger at HF is't one of them...REMEMBER (you get what you pay for) You ''do'' most of the time have a better chance to get someone on the floor that know's a little more then the manger.. I hope I made this where you can understand it a little better..