Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - HF New 20% Off Coupon Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:29 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepi
Most of what they sell in junk, so with that in mind it might be a better statement that the, HA HA expensive stuff in not on sale ..... expensive junk or cheap junk .. about the same junk I'd say, one just cost more. Waste a lot of money or waste a little ......... and get 20% off; what a deal better get in line soon .... LOL

You know that's a common thought but not all the upper end stuff is junk. The U.S.A. built US General air compressors are developing a really good reputation and the better line of air tools are decent also, same for the US general tool boxes. The IR "Thunder Gun" rip-off they sell called the "Earthquake" line of impact wrenches are just plain brutes and seem to hold up well, my 1/2" has been treated unmercifully and is about as good as any I have owned except for my Snap-On. Their large machinery such as lathes and mills are the exact same ones sold under several different names and are the same quality but at a much lower price, at least that has been the case but prices are quickly closing in on the other brands. The long and short of it is don't just write off everything they sell, while it is true that much of their stuff is total junk and some just so-so quality some of the items they have are a real bargain.