Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hi to all the rodders
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:40 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The 1957 F-100 was my first full frame off test to see if I could actually do it and make it look good, I didnt go high end end on it but came out really nice, 351M with custom fender well headers converted to a 4x4

The 64 Fairlane was my first true fire air brush work looks ok but compared to the wagon doent stand a chance but the person that bought it loves it still, Stuffing the 460 into it was quite the job.

The 67 Chevelle wagon was done as a nice driver I have put 15000 miles on her 350 Edelbrock heads intake and carb TKO 5.

Just as I started the Camaro Dr's started poking and probing me got it to this state I had to quite for medical reasons, Finally ready to get back to it the F-150 7.3IDI Diesel conversion was my first since being able to work on vehicles again and yes its my DD Style of an oldie but fuel mileage of a new truck 15 city 21 highway! And I can pull stumps along the way

The F-250 is something I did in 1998 doesnt look that good any more going to get the full frame off resto as will the Chevelle wagon when my shops done,Going full blown auction vehicles.

The 71 Bronco was done in 1994 that paint job held up great I sold it 2008 wish I still had it now the restored price is now skyrocketing.

Last edited by kobaltblue; 09-22-2012 at 02:58 PM.