Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi there Im Josh with Rudy the 62 falcon (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hi-there-im-josh-rudy-62-falcon-42553.html)

RUDY 06-29-2004 03:12 PM

Hi there Im Josh with Rudy the 62 falcon

Hello there Im trying to figure out how to work this site right now and I need to get my pics of Rudy on this computer so I can show all of you How hes doing... Hes a Light Blue 62 Ford Falcon two door with the 170ci inline 6 running great , But I am Really Itchen for Disc Brakes???/ Ive read alot but cant seem to find anything relible to go by for the 62 I read alot about the 63 all over , and it sounds as if I need upper ball joints that are for the V8 the four hole Not the three? i need help dose anyone know how I can do this for Rudy my 62 Falcon, under 500$ ???
Thx and glad the find this site
Josh and Rudy

Dutchman 06-30-2004 06:44 AM

Rudy, welcome:welcome:

Take a scroll through the suspension threads. There are many types of IFS changes and questions raised on this issue.
If you can't find, the proper way to get a good answer is to post in the proper area.

Dutch

leeinsac 01-12-2007 03:54 PM

I have the same proble / question!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUDY
Hello there Im trying to figure out how to work this site right now and I need to get my pics of Rudy on this computer so I can show all of you How hes doing... Hes a Light Blue 62 Ford Falcon two door with the 170ci inline 6 running great , But I am Really Itchen for Disc Brakes???/ Ive read alot but cant seem to find anything relible to go by for the 62 I read alot about the 63 all over , and it sounds as if I need upper ball joints that are for the V8 the four hole Not the three? i need help dose anyone know how I can do this for Rudy my 62 Falcon, under 500$ ???
Josh and Rudy

What did you find out? I've seen aftermarket disk-brake kits for Mustangs with 5 lug wheels which might fit, but no 4 lug. Any junkyard stuff that fits the 4 lug?

leeinsac 01-12-2007 03:55 PM

I have the same problem / question!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUDY
Josh and Rudy

What did you find out? I've seen aftermarket disk-brake kits for Mustangs with 5 lug wheels which might fit, but no 4 lug. Any junkyard stuff that fits the 4 lug?