Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Holden vs Chevy
Thread: Holden vs Chevy
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

No...I'm still waiting for the explanation from 1974 when the big three manufacturers told us that in order to save the environment we needed lower compression, pollution pumps, and more wires and spaghetti vacuum hoses than Chef Boy-Ardi. All this for 10 to 15 miles per gallon less and less power. How, when your using more fossil fuels to go the same distance and it takes you longer to get there are we putting less pollution in the air.

Now to answer your question

Your question is probably related to a public probe initiated to enhance the embodiment of the general public in order to facilitate a more economical resolution that encompasses all the variables in the set perameter enabling the masses to function within the guidelines set forth by governing bodies regulated by the requirements handed down from significant sources...This being said a report was issued by end users and the directive indicated a resolve was needed in conjunction with our ever ongoing efforts to satisfy public demand without utilizing any engineering or public outcry that insists a vehicle looks good, functions well and is efficient.

I hope my lawyer cousin has has explained this to all the laymen out there.

That's the best way I can answer your question.
Ray

Last edited by 69 widetrack; 10-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.