Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Engine (
-   -   Holley 4165 conversion parts (

slyhog22056 09-01-2008 09:06 PM

Holley 4165 conversion parts
I have a holley 4165 (????-3) i want to convert to 2 fuel inlets. there are kits out there for this but i can seem to locate them. Any help would be appreciated

Rustydawg 09-03-2008 10:41 PM

Got some numbers
I was reading up on this not too long ago in HPBooks "Holley Carburetors and Manfolds" first printed in '76 so good luck finding these numbers!

Anyway, the book says race-type dual-inlet center-pivot-float bowl kits are available for 4165/4175's, use 85R-5087 for Chrysler or 85R-4893 for GM applications.

They go on to talk about the many differences between the 4165 and the usual 4150/4160 bowls...

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.