Hot Rod Forum banner

Holley carburetor Identification help.

25K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  FmrStrtracer 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I got a carburetor from a friend a while back and was wondering what kind it is, and if it's worth anything? I wanna sell it to fund buying another carburetor for my 65' AMC Marlin.

I've seen a couple threads with carbs with mostly matching numbers, but there was a couple different numbers so I figured I would start a new one...Sorry if I posted in the wrong section or if starting a new thread was the wrong thing to do.

Choke throat Has

LIST - 6210-3

Directly below that it says 4261

Top of Primary "metering plate" says

top of secondary "metering" plate.

L62103 8521

the base plate has "12R-5395B"

and that's all the numbers I can find, here's some pictures hope it helps.

Thanks in advance guys!

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow that's allot more than I thought it would be...What do y'all think I should list it as? I was thinkin about $300 OBO or is that way too much? it's in Usable condition I would say, inside is clean and was taken off a running vehicle about 6 months ago.

#7 ·
Jesse94 said:
Hey guys, I got a carburetor from a friend a while back...
The Holley 6210 was made to be a direct replacement for a Rochester Q-jet. They were emissions compliant and you'll notice there's no external float adjustment and the location of the fuel inlet is the same as a Chevy Q-jet.

Unfortunately, they are not in demand. I doubt you'll be able to get much more than a core price for it the way it sits.

You can advertise it as a Holley 650 cfm model #4165, List (part number) 6210-3, spreadbore Q-jet replacement carb.

Good luck.

#8 ·
cobalt327 said:
The Holley 6210 was made to be a direct replacement for a Rochester Q-jet. They were emissions compliant and you'll notice there's no external float adjustment and the location of the fuel inlet is the same as a Chevy Q-jet.

Unfortunately, they are not in demand. I doubt you'll be able to get much more than a core price for it the way it sits.

You can advertise it as a Holley 650 cfm model #4165, List (part number) 6210-3, spreadbore Q-jet replacement carb.

Good luck.
FYI- They also made an 800 CFM version. They work great on light cars with manual trans.

#9 ·
There are literally dozens of different part numbers for Holley spreadbore carbs: some emissions legal and some not, there are 4165 and 4175 models, 650 and 800 cfm, single and double pumper, etc. But the 6210 the OP has is a 650, just so there's no confusion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.