Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Holley Dominator flange pattern
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 10:02 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Holley Dominator flange pattern

Hi all,

I've browsed a few times but never posted on one of these. I've got a '64 Chevelle with a 406 that's street legal and runs 11.02's on MT street ET's. I've just bought a Hampton 6-71 and want to put a Holley 4500 Dominator 1150 or 1250 on top instead of two smaller carbs. I also have a complete hilborn injection hat and scoop but wanted to keep it somewhat streetable. I've got a full machine shop with CNC mill and lathe to work with to build an adapter plate.... I need the base plate (holes and bolt pattern) dimensions or maybe a full sized scan of a dominator gasket so I can make a hat for the one carb. I can't find the info anywhere on the net and no one around here has anything that big. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can give direct email addy to send the print or scanned file if someone can do this for me. As soon as I figure out how to get a picture of my car under my handle I'll do so. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cheve001.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	3513