Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   Hot August Nights 2008 (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hot-august-nights-2008-a-143307.html)

79z28 08-10-2008 03:34 PM

Hot August Nights 2008

5 Attachment(s)
Went to the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV to see some of the cars yesterday. Just wanted to share a few of my favorites. I took hundreds of pictures and can only upload so many pics here, but it was a great show!

classicautoresto 08-10-2008 05:02 PM

The paint on the three window is AWESOME!!!!! :thumbup:

79z28 08-10-2008 08:23 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more...

wretched ratchet 08-11-2008 08:42 AM

Thanks for sharing the pics. My Buddy in Beaumont is supposed to be sending me some pics from their Hot August Nights last weekend and I may post some up also. If you don't mind, I'll post them here instead of starting a new HAN thread???

BTW, I "desire" that Merc :thumbup:

79z28 08-11-2008 10:43 AM

Go ahead and post them here. How big of an event is the Hot August Nights there? Reno's is from the 1st to the 10th and approx. 800k people show up to view. The cars aren't all in one area either, there are too many so they have a few hundred at different hotel parking lots across the city. Thanks for offering to show those pictures!

wretched ratchet 08-11-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 79z28
Go ahead and post them here. How big of an event is the Hot August Nights there? Reno's is from the 1st to the 10th and approx. 800k people show up to view. The cars aren't all in one area either, there are too many so they have a few hundred at different hotel parking lots across the city. Thanks for offering to show those pictures!

not near that big - - - - it only covers one long weekend, however, it is the biggest Car Gathering for that area every year and there are lots of Cars in that area

thanks

NEW INTERIORS 08-11-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetbeastOptsMan
Thats a gorgeous 34 Coupe by us .......Streetbeast !!!

Didn't know yall made 34 Chevy's!!!!! :D :thumbup:And with a recess fire wall. :confused:

Henry Highrise 08-11-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
Didn't know yall maked 34 Chevy's!!!!! :D :thumbup:

Lmao :D :D :D

Centerline 08-11-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Didn't know yall made 34 Chevy's!!!!! :D :thumbup:And with a recess fire wall. :confused:

Typical StreetBeast employee. Knows nothing about the hobby.

Henry Highrise 08-11-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Ha ha ha....thats how close a streetbeast resembles a 34 Ford...even their employees get them mixed up with other cars like Chevrolets....Sheeeesh! :D

StreetbeastOptsMan 08-11-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Highrise
Ha ha ha....thats how close a streetbeast looks to a 34 Ford...even thier employees get them mixed up with other cars like Chevrolets....Sheeeesh! :D

Just messin with you guys ...jeeeez , Ive built more cars than all you put together , dont you think I know the difference between the two, what I cant figure is some of the crap I see you building and holding on to......?????

Henry Highrise 08-11-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Just messin with you guys ...jeeeez , Ive built more cars than all you put together

In your dreams dude...in your dreams.

NEW INTERIORS 08-11-2008 05:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Just messin with you guys ...jeeeez , Ive built more cars than all you put together , dont you think I know the difference between the two, what I cant figure is some of the crap I see you building and holding on to......?????

How's this for a home made car,Bet you never did that before!!!!http://bestsmileys.com/signs11/25.gif

And this was built with ''NO MOLD'' :D :D :D Try that my friend!!!! :mwink:

79z28 08-11-2008 07:29 PM

Hey don't ruin my post lol This was just meant to show off the Hot August Nights, take your arguing to the StreetBeasts rod kit's post which is 25 pages long! Perfect place to bicker no offense :)

classicautoresto 08-11-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Awful bold and conceited statements considering the company you are in. The auto braggarts forum is 2 clicks down on the google page! :smash: Jerry