• only racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yevgenievich

Votes: 1 14.3%

Hot rod art contest...79C10 da Man

5K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  Only Racing 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks for the votes, I guess sex sells! :D

Great entries all. Malc I like your style! Job-rated that "Stippling" shadow with the hidden Signature was cool!

Guys...I am going to forfeit my chance to pick the subject because I started this and I want other contestants to get involved. So I forfeit it to...OH jeez...I wanted it to go to yevgenievich since he got in late. Good entry yevgenievich...but I like 79C10s stretches, so I have to go with him! :thumbup:

79C10 you got the floor...my man!

Whats your pick?

#30 ·
fortypickup said:
Dudes and Dudettes

I could not go down the same track that I usually do! So my train derailed and I got back to my roots...pencil drawing!

Here is my 57' Chevy Hard custom pickup!

The main mod is the stripping of the front fenders and hood! Add the totally custom grill! Narrow the rear end and the box as well!

fortypickup,
I love your hot rod roadster truck sketch! I saw someone doing the same idea in Californiia...but older Chevy truck.

I won't have time to do anything today...just got into Maui this morning and too tired to sit and sketch up some ideas. I only have my laptop and don't have access to a scanner. Only a camera. Maybe within a couple of days...

#34 ·
Well I had an idea in my head for your chevy truck contest, but a mud slinger shouldn't try to be an artist. You guys have a lot of talent, and probably much better programs to work with then I do.
Finally got time to mess around this weekend (and took me forever with lack of talent, and I just had to do something to try to put it down. After messing around on the computer for quite awhile, I almost pulled out a pencil and paper and see if I still can draw, since haven't done much of that since around 12 or 13.
Even though the deadline is long gone, I was thinking of making it a little hauler, any hot rodder needs a trailer hauler for long distance car shows or bringing a car out to the races. Plus the fact said wouldn't be able to turn a car into the truck, so we'll turn a truck into a bigger truck.
Here is my attempt trying to make something with the computer, Sorry about the lack of skills compared what other are doing, and the fact it still looks a little like its been tboned. Heck,If I had talent it would be pulling a hotrodders.com trailer and a real fire paint job, as well as looking a little bit cooler lol.

Attachments

#36 ·
Hey all...I am honored once again! Thanks for the votes. I have an hour drive home from work...so i have a lot of time to think of new ideas for the art contest.

I have some personal matters that need to be dealt with...so I am passing the torch to Job~rated. I will check in from time to time! Carry on the great artwork, and Job~rated have fun!

Heres my pick for the next contest! A 60 Starliner. Not a very good pic but this one is out of my Dads car collection! Good luck and have fun! :)

Once again thank you Job~rated.

Attachments

#37 ·
A star what fourty? just Kidden, I've heard of em. Looks like you ran away with the poll, but was really 3 votes to others 1, lol.
Yeah, I know I was a little too late job rated, call it lack of time and skill as an artist. Now I just had a little fun with it, and made one for Mikey, :D I just had to get the beloved brownie girl in an art or picture thread somehow. guess you had to be here awhile if you don't know who she is.

Attachments

#38 ·
kenseth17 said:
A star what fourty? just Kidden, I've heard of em. Looks like you ran away with the poll, but was really 3 votes to others 1, lol.
Yeah, I know I was a little too late job rated, call it lack of time and skill as an artist. Now I just had a little fun with it, and made one for Mikey, :D I just had to get the beloved brownie girl in an art or picture thread somehow. guess you had to be here awhile if you don't know who she is.
Oh My God! That is haulin ars! :D Jees if you would have got in the hunt in time i would have voted for that! :thumbup:

By the way its a Starliner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.