Votes: 0 0.0%
  • acemagnum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fortypickup

Votes: 1 11.1%

Hot Rod Art Contest "Malcs Da Man"

7K views 39 replies 11 participants last post by  Job~Rated 
#1 ·
Malc congrats on your win! You got the Thumbs up to pick the next subject for the contest! :thumbup:

A big shout out to all of the participants in the last contest! :)

Same rules apply:
1) Have fun! Thats the Most important!
2) Stick to the subject that is picked, Change the view of the subject, change the color, change anything you want to about the subject, make it cool and have fun!
3) All the participants will pick the winner of the contest.
4) Winner picks the next subject.
5) Deadline is 2 weeks.

Good luck all! :)

#27 ·
Have been busy

Hey Guys ,all the cars look great, some better artists than I am used to, I grew up with pencils and repedograph pens, not computors so still drawing, but I will try to get it out soon, still a little sketchy on how, I will have to find someone with a scanner. :smash: Ace ;) been working on fullsize :thumbup:

Attachments

#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
Glad you liked it, the metal work is simple enough if you weld, I could do all the mods in 2 weeks, If any one wants a car redone, I chop tops and turn 4drs into 2 doors and converts. God blessed me with these talents and I work cheap, one guy had a 49 Lincoln Cosmopolitan 4dr in his field , he said can you turn it into a 2dr coupe''??? I said sure, but why would you want a coupe' when I can turn it into a convertible, he agreed ,so i did it,...I cut off the top, made the car 2ft shorter, put in all new supports and floor in the car and trunk, made new rockers, pancaked the rear deck and flattened the trunk lid, made a new rear pan and patched the rear quarters,removing the unsightly bumps where the bumpers used to cover. Then I grafted on a convertible late model top that I widened and lengthened the rear sucide doors with frt 1/4 of the front doors to retain the vent window, then nosed and decked the car, and sectioned the frt bumper and made a rear bumper from a 53 buick top grill bar and shortened the Lincoln bumper guards frt and rear. I did all that in 2 months working alone ,and when you looked the car you couldn't tell where it had been cut and spliced. I hid the work inside the frame rails and boxed them in, and connected the x center section back together so it looked factory. I give all the glory to GOD, people said it looked like a 50's sports car, and a lot lighter looking. And it only cost him $5000. labor , 4 years ago. I want to fix the design flaw on the newer Chargers and RT's ,to make one into a 2dr. I would do all the metal work for ******. then you have painted, new door panels made,and install buckets and you really have a one of a kind show car. Any takers call *********

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.