View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
The only problem is Randy, some of those old guys what we both love so much, they really didn't BUILD the car very well. They styled it like art, but the build it's self, YEOW. I have had the good fortune of being around some of these cars in shops being restored or repaired and seeing them "naked". Some cars that I have drooled over in the past were MILES from well built. This hasn't changed my view of them, they are still art and I know the quality of most builds have went up over the years, it is what it is.

This goes for "show cars" in general, seen a couple very famous cars that won BIG awards that were miles less than stellar naked.

Brian
And the ones on tv are any better????

I seen and had the chance to sit and talk with them guy's... Yes they had things about their cars I didn't like as well,,, But they was BUILT.. And some from NOTHING... Where is that today,,, All you see now is patching up old cars.... I would like to see someone BUILDING a car from nothing.... That's what people want to see... Just look at the view's on just me and Cboy's home made cars... That will tell you what people want to see... That is the biggest reason I post of these forums... People like seeing things made from NOTHING...

And I wasn't trying to wave a flag look at me and cboy,, Just telling it like I see it..