Hot Rod Forum banner

hot rod Fabrication Denton Md

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  lets cut it up 
#1 ·
Hi gang.Im an addicted hot rodder age 63.I currenly have a 29 model a pickup,a 49 chevy pickup[slamed big block]and im building an oz rod shop lakes modified in my garage.I had work done by hot Rod Fabrication in denton on a 33 ford roadster i have since sold.My wife has a 1941 hupp skylark there now having a full on hot rod rebuild.This car was actually started at Hot Rod Garage ,also in Denton .The previous owner decided the project was too extensive for him to complete.The work done on the car was excellentwhile it was there.One of the people who worked on the car at hot Rod garage,Bill Lang left them to open his own shop Bill is a well known builder fabricator having previously worked at Posies and his own shop.I choose Hot Rod Fabrication because I find Bill and Kay Lang to be very easy to work with and when your spending your hard earned cash you might as well enjoy it.Both of theseshops do quality work and if you live near denton your fortunate.im 2 hrs away but its worth the trip.Id suggest you visit both shops to see where your most comfortable.I did.good luck JRR

#2 ·
Welcome to Hotrodders. This is the Introduction forum. It looks as if you are giving a Company Review....look up at the top of the page...click where it says Company Reviews....thats where stuff like this should go. :welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.