Hot Rod Forum banner

"Hot Rod T-Buckets" Hotrodders.com Art Contest June-July-2011

26K views 73 replies 16 participants last post by  Only Racing 
#1 ·
"Hot Rod T-Buckets" Hotrodders.com Art Contest June-July-2011 "Any Style, Anything Goes !!

Last month we took a shot at extending the contest to two months and it worked out well. Alot of new artists and old competed in this fun contest for hot rod art of all types.

The Champion of last month "Member Name Artist" has chosen T-Bucket Hot Rod Art, Any Style, Anything Goes !!, It's a T-Bucket extravaganza now for the months of June and July.

The Contest Starts Now and ends on July 25th giving around 5 days for voting then the polls close automaically and a new winner or a revisiting winner is crowned with the option of choosing the next competitions "Subject Matter / Theme"

Artwork is added to the polling by artwork date posted in this thread first to last after July 25th so get them in early. Multiple artwork of all kinds are more than welcome, images will be resized for quicker page loading with the option of clicking a larger image link at time of voting.

Artists are encouraged to add in what media they used, pen, pencil, computer generated, oils, an d so on for better descriptions in voting.

Best of all, It's Free and Fun !! Now hit the drawing boards, computers or easel's and make some awesome art !!

See less See more
#21 ·
Awesome Bill, please lemme know what kind of media you used also, I'm a bit at a loss for what it is that you used to create it. If anyone else reads, also please explain a bit, as in oils, marker / paint / and so on so I can detail the reviews and spotlight your talents.

#22 ·
Only Racing said:
Awesome Bill, please lemme know what kind of media you used also, I'm a bit at a loss for what it is that you used to create it. If anyone else reads, also please explain a bit, as in oils, marker / paint / and so on so I can detail the reviews and spotlight your talents.
Thanks Mark. I'm using a combination of pencil, soft pastel sticks, colored pencils and fine line ink markers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.