Hot Rod Forum banner

Hotrodders Art Contest "1957 Corvettes" Anything Goes March Edition

25K views 57 replies 10 participants last post by  KENMO 
#1 ·
Hotrodders Art Contest "1957 Corvettes" Anything Goes March Edition

What a great contest last month both members "fortypickup" and "57corvette" took a tie that was really close and collborated on choosing the next subject for this month which is for March since February is so short it should give the artists needed time and a break from a deadline after two solid years of sharing with everyone.

The subject of this March edition is "57 Corvettes Anything Goes" as chosen by both winners, it's nice to get back to one subject vehicle and try making something different. No theme is needed just the Corvette, ( but theme's are still OK ) so get out and play in the March edition of the Hotrodders.com Art Contest starting now.

Contest will end on March 26th leaving 5 days of voting after wich the polls close automatically and a new winner gets the choice of next months subject

See less See more
#22 ·
Thanks Bob, Mark. It seems like I have a weird tendon-nerve injury caused by shoveling snow! I was up on my roof shoveling two and a half feet of wet snow off my house roof for about 4 hours, and because I had such a tight grip on the shovel handle, it somehow effected the movement of the index and middle fingers. Both are numb and can't bend them. This has been a tough winter in New England. My primary care doc is sending me to to see a surgeon on March 3rd to check it out. I'm sure it will turn out fine.

#26 ·
Very nice, love the smokey brushes in the background and I can tell it had some beautiful "California Sunset Style Light" on it too, the original pic musta been nice also. I wait all year to get the cars in that light and we only have about 1 hour to make use of it just before twilight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.