Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hotrodders.com March Art Contest, 31 - 32 Model A Fords "Finished Street Rods"
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:57 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC100
Gee guys, don't take me wrong, I'm not complaining about anything. I just wish I could do what you guys are doing with a computer. I now that there are different types of work, I mess around with oils, acrylics, clay or what ever I can get my hands on to be creative. I love what 57, does, I really like that gas station from last month and Doodler, you've got a neat style the way you do our tunes and Only Racing , your work is great, the Nova you done awhile back blew me away and what you do with this contest is great. Everyones style is different and unique, that why I keep checking in. Again, don't take what I had the wrong way, I just wish more people would enter the contest, I know there's more talent out there. Oh yea thanks for the comments on my work. OR, thanks for the comparison to Dave Deal, I grew up with with him and Dave Bell so they were my inspirations. later, Phil
Maybe my wording wasn't right Iroc, I was definatley praising you, ever since I lost the use of my hand dexterity I miss being able to draw my stuff real fast, now it seems that amouse llows me more control but man I'd sure like to take out a pad and inks and plain draw, I admire all of you and you different styles, please take my above comment as a gesture of your fine artwork in praise.
Sincerely Mark