Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Hotrodders.com March Art Contest, 31 - 32 Model A Fords "Finished Street Rods"
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:21 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyardboy
Mark, I think you're referring to me. You sent me a copy of Photoshop CS and Image Ready a few months ago, which I greatly appreciate. I have a slow learning curve, and not lots of free time to practice, plus it's installed on my wife's laptop, so I've had limited time with the program so far. Last time I played with it, I was trying to learn the function of all the tools, options and pallettes, and started to remove backround and try the layer option. Next I'll read the tuturals and take little steps to digest it. It's a great program!
Man, it was killing me Brickyard, I couldn't figure that out, lol. Remember how I told you that the laptop was gonna be hard, at least for me it is, I need a mouse at least, those pads can be devastating when you push them wrong, lol. Well at least I know now, really it was bugging me to death. I hope you find some time and try new stuff, all these guys here are really into some neat stuff with illustrator and other very hard programs, which I'd love to learn but just need a new comp first.

Looking at one of these: http://www.falcon-nw.com/ choose configure a Talon, I love this website, awesome machines and I only know PC's not MAC