Hot Rod Forum banner

Hotrodders.com November Art Contest featuring "T Bucket's, Anything Goes"

8K views 56 replies 9 participants last post by  Only Racing 
#1 ·
Hotrodders.com November Art Contest featuring "T Bucket's, Anything Goes"

Welcome to the November edition of the Hotrodders.com November Art Contest featuring "T Bucket's, Anything Goes" by choice of last months winner 57Corvette with his Halloween Artwork. Let your imagination run wild, T Buckets are a staple in the hotrodding community and I doubt there will be something we haven't seen but this time it's in artists work here by the members. If you'd like to include a Thanksgiving theme for this months holiday, please do so.

As Next Month we begin the Annual Hotrodders.com Christmas Art Blowout Extravaganza and the subject will be chosen before the end of this contest so everyone gets a head start n their most favorite session of these contests, now have fun and enjoy !!

Contest Polls will open on November 26th as ths contest ends and voting begins.

See less See more
#7 ·
Im doing a photoshop mashup type piece and its taken 2 days to get something that im actually happy with, and its basically just an outline at this point

#9 ·
most of that wiki is not mine anymore, 2007 was the last time i really touched it i think. i have a bunch of stuff i still have top sort / convert/ upload to the T thread too but i keep putting it off

#14 ·
ill throw this up as an example of where im headed with mine, Its the background for entry and its turning out to be more work then i thought it would be. Oh well.

Trosley style to match the T Bucket i whipped up :)

Buildings are from Buffalo NY, images are pulled from the web. the buildings left to right are Market Arcade, Electric Tower, Calumet building and 537 Main St.

2 more buildings and i can start laying sidewalk and pavement, throw some neon signs up, fix the sky, fix the store fronts, blend 100 different layers ... arg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.