Hot Rod Forum banner

Hotrodders.com October Art Contest Theme, Anything Goes, Make, Model, Style

15K views 66 replies 10 participants last post by  kenseth17 
#1 ·
Member 57 Corvette takes home this months win and a $25 Gift Card from the September Hotrodder.com Art Contest with an awesome "Camaro", this month he gets to choose the "Subject Matter and his choice is always spot on as he would like to invite all the artists to a "October Art Contest Theme, Anything Goes, Make, Model, Style"

Choose your candy, be it a hot rod or new style street machine, all is welcome as this gets underway, please keep in mind, the Theme Of Halloween !!

Contest begins now October 3rd and runs till the 26th as polling for votes opens at that time and a winner is chosen for the next contest, he gains choice of what the new subject matter will be. Have fun, Get Crazy, Scary or however you enjoy this holiday's feel

See less See more
#66 ·
Man Kenseth, so sorry for not getting you in on time, I should have waited but our power had been going out for long times due to heavy storms here so I figured I might as well get it put up ASAP before we got hit again, My apologies for not adding more time.

Sinncerely Mark

BTW, very nice work.

#67 ·
Thats okay, thought I'd make this one since poll is usually not up till a little later, but ohh well, the deadline was the 26.

You've been getting storms too? I sure know what that is like lately.
Been strong arse wind nonstop for the past two days now here, and yesterday it rained most of the day. And I am moving junk in this crapola, since I bought a house.
Managed to somehow catch a short period of calm and sun yesterday when I flat towed my car, and made it just in time. I no sooner got the tow bar unhooked and the car pushed in the garage, and dark, rain, and gale force winds again. Been seeing enough tree branches down too. Amazingly haven't lost power at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.