Hot Rod Forum banner

Hotrodders.com October Art Contest Theme, Anything Goes, Make, Model, Style

15K views 66 replies 10 participants last post by  kenseth17 
#1 ·
Member 57 Corvette takes home this months win and a $25 Gift Card from the September Hotrodder.com Art Contest with an awesome "Camaro", this month he gets to choose the "Subject Matter and his choice is always spot on as he would like to invite all the artists to a "October Art Contest Theme, Anything Goes, Make, Model, Style"

Choose your candy, be it a hot rod or new style street machine, all is welcome as this gets underway, please keep in mind, the Theme Of Halloween !!

Contest begins now October 3rd and runs till the 26th as polling for votes opens at that time and a winner is chosen for the next contest, he gains choice of what the new subject matter will be. Have fun, Get Crazy, Scary or however you enjoy this holiday's feel

See less See more
#14 ·
Hey guys, I have been sitting back enjoying the fine work you all have been doing since I became a member. Well , when I came home today I borrowed my daughters colored pencils and started scribbling for this one. I have been inspired by all of you to . I drew it on a piece of regular plain 8.5 x 11 paper and can not get my scanner to work.
Can I shoot it with my digital cam and upload it that way or will it come out crappy ? Yours look so good.

Thanks,
Matt

#16 ·
If you feel more comfortable taking a photo, I will clean it up in levels to get color right and so on since taking photos of paper drawings can be a little chalnenging with balancing the whites, this is what I do as a photographer, please take the image and post it, I'll do the rest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.