• Member 57Corvette Logo6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Member 67camaro101 Logo1

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Member deuceron Logo1

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Member FortyPickup Logo1

Votes: 1 10.0%

Hotrodders Logo For Art Contest Voting Begins Now !!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  57Corvette 
#1 ·
Added for this end of the year is a chance for the artists to try their hand at designing a logo image for viewing or as an intro into the monthly Hotrodders.com Art Contest to be featured as the opening image to let members and viewers know they are in the contest area. Many of the artists admitted to being a little out of their environment with using more text than images and none let us down, all are fine examples of signature style art work and also as an information source that can be used to show the date and more of each contest. Please stop in and vote for your favorite as the winning image will be a part of each months contest.

Some Artists added more than one image so make sure you choose the right one in the poll. Enjoy and good luck guys !!

Voting will run for 10 days as the poll will close automatically.

Member 57Corvette Logo1

Member 57Corvette Logo2

Member 57Corvette Logo3

Member 57Corvette Logo4

Member 57Corvette Logo5

Member 57Corvette Logo6

Member 67camaro101 Logo1

Member deuceron Logo1

Member FortyPickup Logo1

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats to 57 Corvettes Logo Image 5 winning the Art logo Contest. This idea was brought up to me several times, now we have a unique "entry Logo" into the contest for the upcoming year.

This image will top the contests posts and polls for each month as a "doorway image" for those to recognize the contest.

Thanks to all that did this and we will have more fun stuff coming up in the year ahead. Bob, please PM me with your details of shirt size and where it can be sent, I will take it from there.

Sincerely Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.